Holding At-Fault Parties Responsible After A Trucking Accident
A truck crash can catapult your life into chaos in a matter of seconds. While the property damage alone can be extensive, the physical injuries and psychological harm can be far more catastrophic and challenging to overcome.
At MacDowell Law Group, P.C., our lawyers are aware of how devastating truck crashes can be — and how crucial it is for survivors to have support and advocacy in the aftermath. That is just one of the reasons why our Fairfax attorneys are committed to representing truck accident survivors and families who have lost loved ones to deadly accidents.
Before you sign any agreements with the at-fault driver, the trucking company or its insurer, contact us for advice on your personal injury claim.
Defending Your Claim After Your Collision
Experienced at handling complex insurance claims under the laws of Virginia, we skillfully represent accident victims and families in various types of truck crash cases, including (but not exclusive to) those involving:
- Jackknifes, underride accidents and rollover truck accidents
- Poorly secured loads and runaway trailers
- Construction vehicles, heavy equipment haulers and trucks carrying hazardous materials
- Violations of state and/or federal trucking regulations
Our lawyers strive to build you the strongest possible claim by:
- Meticulously reviewing the police report
- Preserving and analyzing data recorded by electronic onboard recorders in commercial trucks
- Inspecting trucking company records, truckers’ driving logs and other records
- Working with accident reconstructionists and other experts