Representing Injured Motorcyclists
A motorcycle crash can destroy your life in the blink of an eye, causing severe injuries, psychological trauma and extensive property damage. If you don’t know what steps to take following a motorcycle accident, you can run the risk of being victimized again — by insurance companies or others who may try to avoid paying you the compensation you deserve for your injuries and losses.
At MacDowell Law Group, P.C., our lawyers are dedicated to representing riders who have been injured in various types of motorcycle accidents in Virginia. We use our substantial legal background to protect riders’ rights and help them avoid mistakes that could compromise their claim. Call us at 571-748-5647 to schedule your FREE case review.
Causes Of Motorcycle Accidents
Motorcycle wrecks can be caused by any number of factors, including:
- Motorist negligence, which can come in the form of drunk driving, distracted driving and violating traffic laws
- Poor roadway conditions, such as malfunctioning traffic signals, as well as a lack of traffic signs, lane dividers or guardrails
- Other factors, like weather conditions, faulty vehicle equipment and the liability of commercial carriers (when trucks may be involved in motorcycle crashes).
Our attorneys are ready to review the facts and details of your wreck to help you determine fault and identify all liable parties.
Life-Altering Injuries Are Common
Any number of serious injuries can result from motorcycle crashes. Some of the most common injuries that can result from motorcycle accidents include:
- Head and traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Neck, back and spine injuries
- Bone fractures
- Loss of limb(s) and other forms of disfigurement
- Fatal injuries
These motorcycle accident injuries can require long-term — if not lifelong — treatments. In the most serious cases, these injuries can cause permanent impairments that can negatively impact people’s quality of life for the rest of their lives.
Our Fairfax legal team recognizes that no amount of money can ever undo the damage caused by serious or fatal motorcycle crashes. We also know, however, that fighting for justice and compensation can be pivotal to securing financial support and some sense of closure.
Get Experienced Help With Your Recovery. Consult With Us Today.
Do you have questions about your motorcycle accident claim? Contact us online or over the phone to get answers about your rights, your potential case and your options for recovery. We offer FREE initial consultations in motorcycle accident cases.